KAFTHAN's Turkish towels are made from Turkish Cotton, a premium cotton that has extra long fibers. Using longer fiber cotton means fewer joins, which results in stronger and smoother cotton threads. Because of this unique material, KAFTHAN's Turkish towels are known to become even softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings. KAFTHAN's Turkish towels are sure to be your customers' favorite beach accessory this summer!
- Thin & Lightweight: Turkish towels are much thinner than an average bath towel, so they are easy to pack and ideal for travel – be it a quick trip to the beach or an extended vacation
- Superior Absorbency: Turkish cotton is highly absorbent, however it dries more quickly than Egyptian cotton due to its thin construction. The benefit? Quick-drying towels smell better because mildew isn’t given time to accumulate
- Fast Dry: As opposed Egyptian cotton, Turkish cotton dries significantly faster, avoiding risk of bacteria growth, mildew and bad smell on towels
- Softens with Time: Turkish cotton gets softer the more you use and wash it
- Sand Resistant: As opposed to regular beach towels and thicker bath towels, Turkish towels do NOT hold sand because of their tight woven style
- Versatility: While most commonly used as a bath or beach towel, a Turkish towel can also be used as a throw blanket, sarong, scarf, or table cloth. The possibilities are up to you and can increase with your creativity!
- Beach - Turkish towels are ideal for the beach because they dry quickly and hold no sand. You can lay it down to carve out your own space on the beach. Sit or lay down and enjoy the day!
- Bath -The most common way to use a Turkish towel. Quick dry feature avoids bad smell. Superior absorbency helps you dry quickly after shower
- Gym- Quick dry feature avoids bacteria growth and mildew
- Yoga - A must have for hot yoga! Keep your mat dry and your toes in place. Bring an extra to wipe off your body
- Travel -Tuck a Turkish towel in your carry-on and use it to cover up on a chilly plane or use them as a pillow during camping. Turkish towels are great for travel as they are lightweight and versatile
- Scarf - Tie a Turkish towel around your neck for comfort and warmth. This is great for travel. Wear it as a scarf at the airport, use it as a blanket on the plane, and use it as a towel at your hotel
- Door or wall tapestry - Hang a Turkish towel on the wall above your bed, sofa or any large wall that needs some decor. Create privacy where there's no door. Hang a towel from the top of the door frame to close off a room. You can hang it vertically or horizontally, depending on the space you need to fill
- Nursing cover - Give yourself the privacy you desire for you and your baby
- Blanket / Throw - Drape a towel on your living room furniture to use as a protective cover or as a light blanket.
- Stroller cover - A towel is always useful with kids so pack one along and use it to shield kids from the sun or rain
- Picnic blanket - Lay a Turkish towel or two on the ground for a simple picnic blanket. After you eat, shake it off, roll it up and you're on your way
- Tablecloth / Runner - Lay it out on your indoor dining table or outdoor table for a casual dinner party